Game Administrator: For Paypal issues please contact a Purple Moderator.
Join Date: Apr 07, 2006
Rep Power: 24
Re: Getting Started On Hunt & Jump: An Overview
22. The Forum
- Why Join the Forum
- All members are strongly encouraged to join the forums. Most of your game play experience will take place here.
- The Forum is the best place to learn more about the game and ask questions. Many senior members frequent the forum and will answer any questions you may have quickly. Please check this guide before asking a question.
- Forum Etiquette
- Your first posts should be in the New Member Barn. Please introduce yourself. After your first two posts here, your status will be changed to “Junior Member.” This status will advance the more involved you become in the game and forum.
- ALWAYS be polite and respectful on the Forum! All posts are monitored and being whiny, rude or using any verbiage that is derogatory to any racial, ethnic, religious or other group or any other member or members will not be tolerated.
- NO “Text-Speak,” “Chat-Speak” on the forums. The use of proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure is requested. It makes the forum easier to read and more enjoyable place for everyone. We understand that typos happen though.
- Please remember that excessive punctuation or happy-faces are generally annoying to other members, many of whom graduated from high school many moons ago.
- Being supportive of other members and using polite and constructive criticism only when necessary is highly recommended. This is one of the nicest group of horse-lovers you’ll find anywhere!
- Forum Tips
- Posts labeled as “Sticky” are like post-it notes with important information in them. Be sure to check these out as your question may already be answered here or they may contain important announcements or tips.
- To put a Picture (Avatar) or Signature on your posts, or to edit other posting options you can use your UserCP. This link as at the top of the forum in the navigation bar.
- If you are experiencing a program bug with the game, please wait at least 1 hour and try refreshing a few times before reporting it. Chances are the game administrator is aware of the problem, and working on it. If it does not go away feel free to post it in the Bugs section.
Praise the sun! \O/