PDA

View Full Version : Level Five Price and Features List

Ammit
05-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I estimate that I will be releasing level 5 in the next two months. Since level 5 will be such a change of the status quo compared to previous levels I posting this well ahead of time.

Instead of a one time purchase level 5 will be a monthly subscription. Once you sign up for it you will be automatically charged by paypal. Since it is monthly obviously you can not buy it via IVs.

I am anticipating that level 5 will have the following features. of course this list could change but right now I a pretty sure these will be included.

Level 5 Features

Full Auto Entry: This will allow you to designate a barn as your show barn. The site will then enter your horses for you twice each week. It will only enter horses it calculates will have a decent chance of earning money in the class. You can turn specific barns on and off and it will only full auto enter the barns you tell it to. You will be able to select which days of the week each barn runs on.
Cloning: The university will be offering cloning of horses. Horses can be perfect genetic replicas of older horses, however it is important to remember that while all genetic factors will be the same some environmental factors may vary.
Egg Collection: Members will be able to harvest eggs from mares. They can be used to create embryos, stored, or sold to other level 5 members.
Egg Flush: For a fee once a year a mare can be flushed, enabling you to pull a very large number of eggs off her in a single go.
Herd Download: Level 5 members will be able to download their entire herd in a spreadsheet format. You will be able to filter what horses are in the download and what fields you want to have.
Straw Limit: Active straws will be increased to 500 at a time, you also will be able to pull a large number of them at one time.
Straw Expiration: You will be able to set a limit to how long straws will be around before they expire when you sell them.
Sales Watch: You can tell the game to alert you when ever a specific horse comes up for sale or auction.
Friends List: You can have a friends list, you will also be able to limit sales to only members on your friends list.
Auction Enter: Public action house will allow to mass enter all the horses in a single barn into the public auction house. (The better to mass yum yum with.)
Auto Subscription Payments:

The cost of level five will be 7.50US per month. I realize this is a big jump from previous upgrades and not everyone will be able to afford this. Level 5 is the top upgrade for the game so it needs to be something special to have one. Since its features are so powerful, level five is being marketed to hardcore competitors on this site. Not everyone will need this level of control and atomization, hence it is not priced for everyone. However I feel this price is still very much in line with and cheaper then many other equivalent games out there.

Ammit
06-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Interested in how level 5 is coming along? I will be keeping track on this list for ya. Black objects have not been started yet. Red objects have some work completed, orange objects are 50% or more done, green objects are finished. :ssmile:

Ammit
06-08-2009, 05:51 PM
This list has been updated.

Ammit
06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Fun thing about the sales watch. Not only does it send you an alert, but it auto puts the alert at the top of your game alerts list so it is easy to see and has this little gif as an image. http://www.hajinc.com/images/watch.gif Should be pretty darn hard to miss that way. :ssmile:

Ammit
06-09-2009, 03:10 PM
List has been updated for today.

Ammit
06-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Hark the Herald Angles Sing!

Level 5 programming is finnito. Will still take me a bit to figure out the payments but the whole thing is DONE. Now I can go pack my house. :shappy:

Ammit
06-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Vegas Vegas this is Red Citadel Command. You are green for go. I repeat you are green for go.

Copy Red Citadel this is Vegas. This bird is ready to fly. ETA in 4 hours and counting.

Confirmed Vegas. Have a nice trip. Red Citadel Out.